Does premature ejaculation affect my future life ?

sir my name is prakash and i m having problem with semen falling before sex. it happened due to musterbation and now i totally stoped it but i can give sex properly semen falling is from mostly 13 years and now i m 24 will it effect my future maritial life.sir plis give me some advised and wat are the treatment to be taken and what will be the cost for it. sir plis help me .and in a month i used to have atleast 3-4 times nightfall.sir i m afraid for my future can i get marry or it wil affect my future so sir i wil be more thankful to you if u plis tell me
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jul 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic forum
be relax and give up all worry
there is no harm in night fall or masturbation
production of semen is continuous process and can not be stop
so it is natural that if you do not fetch it out ,it will come its own .
as body has limited storage capacity .
so dont worry and take deep breath
you have no problem at all
you are all right ,there will be no problem in your future

i hope i have give your question's answer properly
your problem of night fall, in sleep u dream of havinf sex act. u r thinking about it too mech. relax u mind .there is no problem .u stop thinking about sex and do mediatation .lie down in the floor over carpet or chadder ,face watching the roof of the room. close u r wyes and think about garden full of flowers and and god concentrate on this and do this 10minutes. sit down with folded legs take deep breath in and hold for some minute and breath out . do this 10times in one siting.
hope u will get relief .
good bye