Does pregnancy depend on male or female discharge ?

Hello Doc! Please let me that conceiving process depends upon the male discharge into the female body only or male and female discharge at the same time results in pregnancy? Will the female discharge during the intercourse effects the pregnancy? Is it necessary or good or bad or neutral?
Asked On : Fri, 17 Jun 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
Pregnancy can occur if the male ejaculates inside the vagina, preferably deep inside. It is not really necessary for a female to achieve orgasm in order to get pregnant, but all women do secrete some lubricating fluid in response to sexual stimulation which should be enough.