Does phendimetrazine affect sex drive?

HI HOW LONG DOES PHENDIMETRAZINE 35mg STAY IN YOUR BODY BECAUSE MY BOYFRIEND IS TAKING THAT PILL AND HE TOLD ME THAT IS WAS FOR PAIN FOR HIS HAND. HE HAS PROBLEM WHEN IT COME TO SEX IT GOES UP BUT WHEN WE ARE READY IT DIES, HE HAS BEEN TAKING THIS FOR MORE THEN 1 YEAR AND SOME PAIN KILLERS. DO ALL PAIN PILL AFFECT THE SEX DRIVE
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013
Hello ...
Welcome to HCM ....

I read your query and it seems that Phendimetrazine 35mg is used in treating obesity to reduce weight in body .
Phendimetrazine is known to cause changes in libido (sex drives) if taken for months to years .
This drug will be eliminated from body after 24-36 hours .

I suggest your boy friend to avoid stressful works and to take healthy diet rich in protien and nutrients to increase libido .
Antioxidants helps in improving sexual plessures .

Hope this information is useful for you .
Take Care.