Does penegra help to improve blood circulation ?

Hi Doctor today was my 12th day follicle scan and i had multiple small follicles in right ovary and one 16 mm follicle in the left side and endometrium was 6 mm so doctor has given me tablets like progynova,and ecosprin and arg9 sachet and penegra 50 mg ,any idea why has doctor prescribed penegra 50 mg to me she told me since ur endometrium is less take this for 5 days to improve blood circulation but when i read in google am seeing negative things am so confused as to why this is suggested to meplease reply asap
Asked On : Wed, 29 Jun 2011
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to healthcareMagic
Dont worry you are getting correct treatment. Keep faith in your doctor. These are given to make your uterine lining(endometrium) more receptive to implantation. Recent studies have shown that penegra(sildenafil) improves blood circulation and improves receptivity. Drug is given doctor suspects that thin endometrium can cause problems in implantation. take care.