Does painless vaccination compromise with the immunity developed compared with the traditional method?

Hello Dr, I am Shan, and am curious to know how painless vaccination ( am not referring to the patch mechanism of drug delivery) differs from the traditional one, especially for infants, in terms of vaccination and ingredients of the vaccine . Does it compromise with the immunity developed compared with the traditional method? since infants vaccinated do not acquire fever . Thanks in advance. Shan
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013