Does oral sex on penis cause any health problems?

Sir, I would like to ask a question about marriage sexual life. I am about get marriage with my partner, myself and my partner discussed about our sexual life. One thing hinders me, i.e my partner shows interest in sucking his pennis by me during our sex. Is it good or bad ? Will it cause any problem to our health. I need your suggestion for me to get prepared mentally. Also does shaking pennis twice in a week cause any health problem.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013
Geriatrics Specialist 's  Response
hi there
am dr.surendiran
nice to meet you here in HCMagic
well every one have that kind of question in mind,that to younger ones who are gonna married,
unnatural way of sex,even though it widely practiced by lot of couples,
Fellatio is stimulation of a man’s penis by his partners mouth – usually by licking or sucking. It is often wrongly referred to as ‘a blow job' in fact, it is highly dangerous to ‘blow’ during this manoeuvre (or during cunnilingus). Research indicates that just under 70 per cent of British people have tried fellatio
sex is a kind of pleasure what your mind take over your body,if you dont like to be a part of fellatio,just speak out with your partner
otherwise its safe if both you and your partner are out of any infectious disease
hope helped your query
regards dr.surendiran hcmagic