Does only yolk sac with no fetal pole be miscarriage as I had a miscarriage 3 months ago ?

had a misscariage before 10 weeks 3 days pregnant with first scan showed yolk sac and fetal pole but recent scan showed only the yolk sac no fetal poleand measurement was very smallCalled me againa after a weekWhat could be the reason for it Had a misscariage before 3 months and again 10 weeks 3 days pregnant with first scan showed yolk sac and fetal pole but recent scan showed only the yolk sac no fetal poleand measurement was very small.Called me again after a week. What could be the reason for it?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jul 2011