Does one need to have a orgasm while having sex to get pregnant ?

sometimes i don t release while having sex because sometimes there is a timing problem it misses and comes after my husband releases his is there chance for getting pregnant or it has nothing to do with becoming pregnant.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Aug 2011
Hi

Welcome to HealthcareMagic.

there can be good chances of pregnancy in you. Successful ejaculation is enough to cause fertilization of egg and pregnancy.however synchronous moments of your internal organs helps in efficient fertilization.I advise you to follow calendar method and have sex during your fertile period to increase the chances of pregnancy.