Does one have fatigue and get scanty periods post pcos treatment ?

sir i sleep for about 6 to 7 hours per day. i am 24 old female. working as it professional. i do exercise like skipping, yoga , aerobics 1 hour per day. i have PCOS. already treated for it. but now days i feel very tired soon. i have marked that i feel extremely sleepy when office air condition is on and atmosphere is slient. . i have developed muscle pain now days in my thighs and under knee muscles. i was on treatment of PCOS for 6 month. last 4 month i stop taking medication. 2 month went normal periods. but last month i got bit scanty period with clots. i dont know that again i have developed PCOS or getting tired is some other reasons
Asked On : Wed, 30 Mar 2011