Does olive oil massage help in penis enlargement?

how will olive oil massage for penis enlargement works? i found in many places that penis enlargement is not possible. i hope i would get answer as soon as possible as i am finding no improvement in olive oil masage
Asked On : Wed, 9 Dec 2009

there is a particular way to massage your penis to increase its size... and there are other penis enlargement exercises as well... to know f it all contact at malefantassising@gmail.com

My penis is too large & red, contact me on "bee04kay@yahoo.com"

You have to do massage daily with any oil after taking bath. I am ready to do massage for you.Regarding this you contact me: thangavel_r123@yahoo.com
you can do olive oil massage/ with your friend. then feeling will be more. then enlargement will be there.Regarding this communicate to me : thangavel_r123@yahoo.com
  Anonymous's Response

The answer is again No. They are myths.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.