Does old black patches and dots in my X-ray confirm I have TB ?

sir,iam 48 y,f,wt-69,ht-5.5,recently i went dubai for residence visa ,there i was rejected and they told old TB(my x-ray showing dots,some black patches).here for coformation i consult a doctor .due to skin test patch and x-ray report they started TB treatment.since 15 days iam taking medicine but iam not tolerating.i found my 2004 x-ray in that that same old patches was there as it is.sir i have TB or not .because i dont have any symptoms(no spootum).iam healthy.but due to x-ray how can i start medicine those medicines are very strong
Asked On : Sun, 31 Jul 2011