Does oil massage, yoga and multivitamin tablets help in treating hair loss ?

age-30,height-5.7,weight-55,female,report of under-active thyroid is normal i m taking regularly thyronorm 75 mg .but i m facing serious problem of hair loss .today i saw in a round shape smooth scalp their was no hair i m very sad what i will do to stop hair loss.but i ve started hair care program like warm oil massage, cleaning,herbal conditioning also started doing yoga walking,pranayam. can it help me to reduce hair fall. is their any vitamin deficiency?also i m taking calcium tablet, multivitamin tablet.i ve started using sesa hair oil ,sesa capsule . . is their any body who will help me kindly replay me.please doctor help me .
Asked On : Wed, 8 Jun 2011