Does obesity cause irregular menstruation and how is it treated ?

i have menopause problem. my age is 26 years hieght 5,7 and weight is 105 kg. i m overwieght. doing a lot of thing for losing wieght like excercise, dieting but in vain.because i m overwieght so dnt have menopause period reguraly every month and dnt have menopause so wieght is increasing day by day. used different medicines but all are useless for controling my menopause problem. is it possible to suggest any excercise to make my menopause system regular on every month basis.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Jun 2011