Does nyquil affect a sleep apnea test?

I has a sleep apnea test done and took some nyquil before I went and was wondering if that could cause the test to be wrong?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Jan 2011
Hi, and welcome to Healthcare Magic, NyQuil contains Acetaminophen or pain killer
and nasal decongestant and nasal discharge dryer, which is going to affect the test results, though it may not altogether make the results to be bad, my advise would be to discuss it with your Doctor when you go over the results with him.

Regards.

The reason I asked is because the results came back as mild sleep apnea and I feel tired all the time my husband says I snore alot, do I feel like I have severe sleep apnea.
The reason I asked is because the results came back as mild sleep apnea and I feel tired all the time my husband says I snore alot, do I feel like I have severe sleep apnea