Does not focus on work, has fictional believes. What can help?

hi Good Morning Doctor, This is Sarvottam Marda, My brother has been behaving abnormal for some time... He claims to have Bhagwan Shiv within him. he watches a lot of the Shivanandji Maharaj Shiv yog programs. He had this sense of being somebody great in the near future . As per him in the earlier birth he was some king and that he was born with Rajyog. He doesnt believe in working... for him it his system that will work ...i mean he will have a lot of people below him.... He doesnt believe in marriage and wants a live in relation.... since some days he has also been getting violent using hands... talking abnormally.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012