Does next choice delay ovulation?

Hi, I want to ask does next choice delay the ovulation? If yes, how long for? Because I took next choice both pills 24 hours after having an unprotected sex it was about four days before my calculated ovulation date (we had un protected sex on 12/1/2013 and my expected ovulation date is 16/1/2013) . But now me and my husband changed our mind and we want to have baby. Is it possible to conceive if we have sex three days after taking next choice pills?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013
May 2013
Yes, emergency contraceptive pill can alter the menstrual cycle and ovulation because of the high dose of hormones in it.
After taking the tablets, they will act on the endometrium.
And lead to withdrawal bleeding.
So, if ovulation occurs also, implantation is difficult.
And also if pregnancy occurs fetus can get affected with these hormones.
So,better to avoid pregnancy in this month.
You can plan the pregnancy in the next month.
Track the ovulation with ovulation kit in the month and plan intercourse around that period. This will increase the possibility of pregnancy .