Does negative blood group cause difficulty in conception and complications in pregnancy?

hi am 23 years old n my blood group is B-,and my husband is 28 years old .and his blood group is O+.we have no child right now.but unfortunately we abort our first baby 4 years ago.after abortion doctor gave me a antibody injection . now we are very worried about this,becoz we heard that negative blood group is dangerous .n its create complication in pregnancy.some of my friend told me i Will never conceive a baby .please i need help .
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012