Does nausea and heightened sense of smell indicate early signs of pregnancy ?

Hey, i had sex, like right before my period was due, and the condom split. He hadn t came yet, but there was percum. We decided to wait to see if my period came before making any assumptions. 3 days later i got bleeding , which i thought was my period but it was very light and lasted a few hours and went away (this isn t normal as my periods normally last a week or more and are very heavy). I also became very nauseous, and threw up clear and yellow bile. I got the same today, including the breif light bleeding. My apetite has also gone weird, i m turning my nose up at things i wouldn t normally, and craving certain foods. my sense of smell is also REALLY good right now. Is it normal to get these symptoms SO soon, could i be pregnant? Or am i just really paranoid?
Asked On : Sun, 6 Feb 2011