Does nausea and fever after having unprotected sex indicate pregnancy ?

I and my gf had unprotected sex. Wat is the chances of her getting pregnant? I ejacuted outside her vagina. But as a precaution, she had one contraceptive pill (I-Pill). Her periods will start after one week. We are not too sure, what is going to happen. I would be very happy if we get some comments on possibility of pregnancy . Moreover she had a little feeling of nausea on the very next day. I ejacuated completely outside and not on the vagina also... but i am scared as if any one drop also wud hv left inside.. coz it was so instant even i cant say.. but as per my consciousness i hv taken out my instrument and i felt like ejacuating outside... She got fever after one day and as per her she suppose to start her periods next week. I am scared now.. I hope everything is alright.
Asked On : Sat, 28 May 2011