Does my wife able to conceive after an abortion of one month child ?

does my wife able to conceive after an abortion of one month child Dear Doctor hai actually i was responsible for my wife abortion. I didnt want that child and she had to abort him/her as i wanted. Since then ourlife has become hell. She has irregulars periods, gain lots of weight,etc. I even thought of suicide. I dont know but when god given me i did not accept it. The doctor advised forthe test tube baby. Even my semen counts were shown low this time. I am very confused and intense. Her one tests shown our desire of becoming of Parents down. Her Fsh test shown 32%. I dont know what to do doctor. At last we have started to take homeopathy medicines.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Mar 2010