Does my egg size suggest I'm pregnant ?

hi doctor . BMI 23.12.and egg size now 10weeks past.urire i pregnent? hi doctor. BMI 23.12.and egg size now 10weeks past.urire i pregnent?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Aug 2011
Hi mathu,

Welcome to HCM.
To say with certainty that you are not pregnant requires your normal period to start. No one on this planet can tell you 100 % that you are not pregnant, before that.
Negative urine pregnancy test only indicates that you if are pregnant, the pregnancy is not of that duration which can be detected by that test.
Best option is to wait for one more week and then repeat the test. If your last intercourse was three or more weeks back, then you are certainly not pregnant, but if you had intercourse within the past two weeks then, Negative test does not rule out pregnancy 100 $.
Nephrologist Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha's  Response
Thanks for the query
I don't exactly know why you mentioned your bmi and ECG in order to know whether or not you are preganant
Since your urine test is negative the chances of your pregnancy are low, I suggest u repeat it after a week
Have a healthy living