Does mucus and light spotting along with delayed periods mean pregnancy ?

Hey my period was due may 23 haven t seen any sign of it til yesterday but its very light red and its not enough to soak my tampon and its been like that all yesterday until jus now I saw like mucus on my tampon I ve been constipated and breast very tender im so confused help me I don t know if I should put another tampon in or not
Asked On : Tue, 7 Jun 2011
First take a pregnancy test if you have been sexually active in the last month.If its negative,then treat this like a normal period.