Does miscarriage cause chest burn ?

Hi my name is Nadia!in 3 years i had 2 miscarriages! and now i have chest-burn and this pain goes inside and in to my back! what can it be?
Asked On : Fri, 20 May 2011
Hi,thanks for query.This could be acid peptic disease.At times due to bad food habits,drugs,stress etc.Please take regular course of antacids.Plan your diet and take proper rest.Maintain your weight and do regular exercise.bye.
hi Nadia,
i go through your complaints, its nothing to worry due to the anxiety of miscarriage and the assissiated medication and tension you develop some acid peptic disorder nothing simple acidity
1-avoid tension do some pranayamas
2-do the timely food when ever you feel hungry take the food by avoiding more spicy
3-take only Luke warm water instead of cold water
4-some better ayurveda medicine i will say if available take for 1 week
AVIPATHYKARA CHOORNAM 1tspoon morning and noon with water befor food and 2 tspoon at bed time
sometime stool may loose no problem
take care for further