Does meth, k 4's. Hand 3 times big ,red. Has hep c,staph,copd. Taking amoxicillin. Treatments?

i just heard a friend of mine is not doing well. sad to say, he's been a junkie since he was 14 and there really isnt any veins left in his arms. he does meth and k 4's. not together i don't think. his roomate came by tonight and told me two days ago he missed and his hand is 3 times as big as it was and red. the guy didn't know which of the drugs he was using. he has hep c and has had staph. they have been putting ice packs on it but all he does is moans saying it hurts. i'm scared for him. his roomate asked for epson salt so i gave that to him to take to him. he is trying to get help cause he also has copd. is there anything that can be done to draw out the poison like a raw potatoe or something like that? he has been taking 500 mg of amoxicillin. please help with a solution. i don't want to see him be a junkie no more but right now i don't want him to get staph or worse. thank you for any help i can pass along. i'm glad i am not a needle user. to me, there are to many things that can go wrong. also he is a 43 yr old white male.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013