Does medicine lavera xr 1000 will effect in pregnancy ?

Does medicine lavera xr 1000 will effect our baby as my wife need to take it regularly. kindly pls suggest a solution. My wife is taking lavera xr 1000 daily at night. we had recently done pregnancy test with pregnancy strip and we fond a positive reply. Our main tension is does medicine lavera xr 1000 will effect our baby as my wife need to take it regularly. kindly pls suggest a solution.
Asked On : Tue, 1 Mar 2011
Hello rocky;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Who prescribed Lavera XR 1000 and what is the content and why your wife was taking it is important to know.The name you have written is not available in drug index books as well as on net so you have to see what is the content or is there any difference in name you have written.As far as pregnancy is concerned there are many drugs or most of the drugs are contraindicated in pregnancy but since you have accidently used the medicine you have to consult a local Gynaecologist and discuss the issue about the harm the particular medicine can cause to your baby.She will explain you in detail.