Does masturbation lead to knee soreness ?

I think I m addicted to masturbation.. I am 17 and play football.. but I have noticed that whenever I masturbate my knees hurt when I play and I can not run and feel like my stamina is very low. also I am pretty sure that it must have something to do with masturbation.. thanks
Asked On : Sun, 3 Apr 2011
Hi welcome to healthcareMagic

The pain in the knee joint is due to generalized weakness of the body, but not related to the masturbation.... masturabting 3 to 4 times a week is normal.. nore than this is just lead to waste of energy.. during masturbation there will be utilization of around 2900 calories of energy... you need to decrease the frequency by day to day, divert your concentration towards studies, sports, Divine worship, avoid watching porn movies... by above things you can avoid masturabation,,,,
hope I have answered your question..