Does masturbation have any side effects ?

hello doctor my question is that i am going to marry in 4 months and i am an addict of masturbation i want to control this bad habit how could i control my self and are there any side effects of masturbating before marriage and if a man wants to masturbate so much he can masturbate in a month which would be not bad for his health thank you
Asked On : Tue, 31 May 2011
Welcome to HCM.
You do not have to feel guilty of masturbation. It is perfectly normal and it does not affect your health in any way. This will not affect your married life.
HELLO.. DEAR FIRST OF CONGRATULATION IN ADV. FOR MARRAGE AND WITH HAPPY SEX LIFE. BECAUSE I KNOW THAT WHAT SO EVER YOU DO IN PAST THAT NEVER CREAT ANY PROBLEM IN FUTURE SEX LIFE. THERE IS NO ANY SIDE EFFECT OF MASTRUBATION. WHEN YOU ATTACH WITH ACCUAL SEX LIFE YOUR HABIT MASTRUBATION ALSO CONVERT. JUST GO ON ENJOY LIFE. FOR FUTHER ANY ASSIST FEEL FREE TO ASK.