Does masturbation hamper chances of conceiving?

Show me another » I have heard that masturbation done by female can affect her conceiving chances!? is it true? can u all help me with the facts about masturbation done by female? can it affect my conceiving chances? we r trying for baby & y day night we had sex & this is my ovulation time & today i did masturbation by rubbing upper it normal & fine? is there anythin to worry? should i stop doing it till we get success in conceiving?pls help
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012
Hi sapnads
Maturbation may hamper motility of sperms &avoid them to achieve their goal,
this habbit may cause genital tract infection &rarely may cause infrtility.
So,avoid this habbit& do normal sex during ovulation,if,you want to conceive.
Take Care
General & Family Physician Dr. Bimal Desai's  Response
Thanks For Query,
if Masturbation done by female who want to conceive by just touching clitoris is not harmful but if it was done by more pressure to rub with then the process of fertilisation may disturbed or it may disturbed the fertilised ovum.
So Masturbation done gently not hamper the chances of conceiving.