Does masturbation effect on bodybuilding?

hi i am 22 years of age well i very much intrested in bodybuilding and i am doing it from last 2 years i am taking protiens and all diet but not geting much result and not much stamina too as i daily used to do mastubation also did it effect me
Asked On : Sat, 19 Mar 2011
Hi Justin,

Welcome to HCM.
Masturbation has no ill effects on health or stamina.
It is not because of masturbation that you are not gaining weight, but because of your body constitution. Some people eat a lot more than others but are unable to put on weight, most likely due to poor absorption of digested material from the intestines.
Don't blame masturbation for your lack of stamina and poor weight gain.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.