Does masturbation decrease growth in height ?

Hello doctor i am charan and i am 18 year old i am 5 6 .Doctor i used to masturbate daily but knowing that it will effect my height i stopped doing it from past 10 days.Doctor will masturbation stop my growth pls tell me doctor and some of the doctors say that diet takes a very imp role in height growth.So please tell me what is the perfect diet which should be taken for height growth.Please help me doctor.Thank you:)
Asked On : Thu, 9 Jun 2011
Hi,charan,thanks for query.Please understand that masturbation can not lead to stunted growth.After the age of 14-15 years that is when you attain puberty,you height can not increase.At this age the end of long bones fuses under the influence of hormones and you stop growing in height.So please remove fear about masturbation.bye.