Does masturbation causes health problem or any problem regarding future ?

Hello i m 24 single female ..i have been involve in mastrubation from last 2 months earlier it was no too much ..i had to it once in a day but from last 3 to 4 days .i have to it twice or thirce a day ..i try to control my self but it does not work.. it is disturbing my mind i feel irritating if i dont go for it and after having it i feel that it will create problem in future ..my ques is that for how many time in a week or a day this processe is not bad for health.. and will it create any health problem or any problem regarding future???
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jun 2010