Does masturbation cause pimples on the face ?

i have observed from few years that whenever i masturbate for two continous days then i get pimples on my face And it remains for two days and again happens when i masturbate Whats wrong with me i have observed from few years that whenever i masturbate for two continous days then i get pimples on my face And it remains for two days and again happens when i masturbate Whats wrong with me
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011
Nothing is wrong with you. Pimples on the face are normal during adolesence and are related to harmonal changes. Even masturbation is normal and harmless to the body. Stay away from misleading information from unreliable sources.