Does masturbation cause pain in lower abdomen and can I have children normally later ?

HI DR. me muskaan..24years old,UNMARRIED GAL ..5ft 3 is my height and weight is 60kg and i wanna know is masturbation just by crossing legs normal ? i have been doing it since childhood and 2 -3 times in a week ..i just do it by crossing legs without inserting anythin inside i wanna know am i fit sexually and can i give birth to HEALTHY children after marriage and also tell me wheather pain in lower abdomen after doing it is normal ? plz ans me ...
Asked On : Sun, 12 Jun 2011
Welcome to HCM...

as per ur query...
its quiet normal...and nothing to worry.....masturbation in both sex is normal...but if u feel weakness in ur body after masturbation then u should eat a good and healthy diet so that these problem never comes in ur married life...
and about ur married life...nothing to worry...hope ur married life will be very 2 good and happy...

OBGYN Dr. Nidhi Sharma Chauhan's  Response
welcome to health care magic
do not worry. it is ok for you to do the above. just relax, you can have a normal married life and also kids latter. you should probably be having some discomfort in you abdomen but not pain. however if it pain, then it is better you so see a gynaecologist, who will just check your abdomen externally and do an ultrssound. this is needed only if you have significant pain.