Does masturbation cause low libido ?

Hi Im 28 unable to maintain my vigor for long everything is for few seconds Also that i have been doing daily masturbation for 10 yrs IS this the reason of my low libido? What ever it is want to get fixed pls help
Asked On : Thu, 10 Mar 2011
You need to stop masturbating .as over masturbating is harmful
Your body has become used to the act of instant gratification.
That is not something you can easily achieve with a partner.
You need to retrain your brain to be stimulated with a partner.
In order to do that you need to stop masturbating or limit your masturbation.
Try that for a week and see if your libido improves.