Does masturbation cause low concentration levels, low intelligence or ill sport activity?

hi, i have been masturbating for a bit now and i m not old enough for sex but i am wondering whether lowers concentration, intelligence or sporting ability s in any way because ever since i have started masturbating i have realised that my intelligence isn t at its full copacity. Since i have moved schools i have never got a great mark in maths i was in extension maths last year but never got great marks where in my old school which i guess was a bit easier i was doing one of the best in the class but not anymore.
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012
Jun 2015
Hello dear,

First of all, remove all myths & misconceptions from your mind about masturbation.
In fact, Masturbation is completely normal & doesn't have any bad effect to the body and mind unless you get addicted to it.

Since you are feeling that your masturbation is interfering with your normal functioning, you can try out the following measures:
1. Improve your social life by spending more time with friends and relatives.
2. Keep your mind active and busy at all times either through curricular or extra-curricular activities.
3. Have a diet rich in fruits, vegetables, fish, nuts & honey.
4. Avoid fast foods & lipid containing diet.
5. Avoid smoking & alcohol.
6. Keep away stress, think positive.
7. Exercise regularly & practice meditation

These measures will be helpful in improving concentration & builds up the confidence level.