Does masturbation cause any harm to sperms ?

hi, iam an 19 years old boy , i used to masterbite twice a week and now a days i feel the velocity of my sperm ejection too slow,whether i cause any problems in future?what are the precaution can i take to rectify it?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Apr 2011
Hello vivek;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Mastrubation is a healthy habit practised by young unmarried people to relieve their sexual tension.It does not cause any harm or damage to health ;only thing is it should not be done in excess( like many time a day should be avoided ) also not to make it a habit like without doing you can't stay.The velocity is not a problem & it does not cause any problems now or even in future so no need to worry.No other precautions needed other than what i have advised.Relax.