Does masturbation cause a delay in period?

does-masterbation-causes-a-delay-in-period cuz now i get it 4-6 time a year y
Asked On : Wed, 23 Feb 2011
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
NO MASTRUBATION DONOTCAUSE DELAY IN PERIOD.irreguler periods could be due to other causes.visit a gynacologist for irreguler periods of long duaration.
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
you are young & probably unmarried;&it is a common complaint that periods are irregular.Don't worry it is probably hormonal & No mastrubating do not in affect your periods or make them irregular.
Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response
hello.. due to hormonal imbalance in your body ur periods are not regular.. one shuld gt periods regularly to be healthy
homeopathic medicines will be of great help to you..
consult a homeopath..