Does masturbation affect the size of penis ?

hello doctor i am charan and i used to masturbate and before my pennis was bigger but after starting masterbation my pennis became small and is there any way to increase my pennis?my pennis size is 3 inches is it normal? And i have another doubt will masterbation stop growth or decrease my height and another thing is i am doing streching exercises and i am also taking good diet and my age is 18 years will i grow tall or not?
Asked On : Wed, 15 Jun 2011
welcome tohealthcaremagic
penis length is proportionate to body
masterbation can not reduce the size
it does not affect your height also there will be increase in height till 21 yrs of age
your height will be as per your genetic inheritence
exercises and healthy diets help in acheiving full quota alloted to you by genetic inheritence