Does masturbation affect my stamina and body growth ?

i m 16 and i play soccer and i probably masturbate once evry 2-3 days. is it gud?? does it affect my stamina... and i feel dat every time my legs are paining... is is because of masturbation..plz help me out..?? and i need to know dat if i want to become a good player should i masturbate.. and does masturbation affects body growth...
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jul 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Masturbation is perfectly healthy with no bad effects on body, it does not change body growth. It helps to release tension. You need to hydrate well. Drink enough fluids for electrolyte replacement which is lost in sweat while playing. Do warm up before starting to play as this helps to prevent minute muscle tears due to sudden activity. Apply pain killing gels to painful sites for relief. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables to provide good vitamins for health.