Does masturbation affect my married life ?

hello doctor , please help me sir i doing masturbation excessively from age of 18 now my age is 26.during at age i have more sexual desire but now intereset is reduce.i have fear about this one now my parents seeing alliance to me please guide when i marry.if i take sidda medicine what happen in future is there any side affects .
Asked On : Wed, 11 May 2011

masturbation is not harmful for body.
but it has some beneficial effect on body. take care
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
this is not the age where you require medicines for sex.This age itself is good sex tonic !
you do not worry about your habit and forget false ideas about masturbation,it does not produce any harmful effect on the body,
Develop self confidence and take nourishing food.