Does masturbation affect height growth ?

If I masturbate will it affect my height growth ?
Asked On : Sat, 21 Aug 2010
Thanks for writing in.

Masturbation is an activity enjoyed by all adults. It is not related to growth increase or decrease in any way. Masturbation should be done as a pleasurable activity and one must not allow his daily activities to be affected by doing it frequently. The semen produced in the testes are replenished after masturbation and so there is no worry for masturbation causing weakness or growth decrease.
Hope this helps.
Radiologist Dr. Radha Narayanan's  Response
John.Welcome to will not in any form or way affect your growth vertically or horizontally.Do regular exercise coupled with weight training to improve your physique.Take care.