Does masturbation affect growth in height ?

Hello doctor i am charan and iam 18 year old and i am 5 6 i do maturbate every week and when ever i see me near my friends i fell that i am decreasing my height.Does masturbation decrease my height?Because my friend was more shorter thanme last month and now he is more taller than me!so i want to become height and if masturbation effects my height i want to stop it so pls tell me how to stop it as i am not finding any solution.And also tell me wheather i can grow more taller in my age??pls help me doctor i want to grow taller as all my friends are more taller than me.Thank u
Asked On : Wed, 8 Jun 2011
     masturbation don`t hinder one`s height.As you still can add inches to your height by regular running ,exercise and playing basket ball along with good high protein & nutritious diet.height is genetically determined ,you have only some chance to add that is environmental factors effecting height.
‘Hope I have answered your query, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”

Dentist Dr. M.Karthikeyan's  Response
dear friend there is no link between masturbation and penis length so dont worry ur penis wont get shrunken take good dietary supplements and reduce ur frequency of maturbation if u worried