Does masturbation affect fertility or is it harmful ?

hi . AAAA here . i did hand practise but with a period mean at 1 period i did 3 ,4 or 5 times . nd took a gape then did same .i want to ask . is that harmfull ? 2nd question is that my penis at rest condition is not in balace . mean it lay down towards left .is that harmful ? 3rd que: hand practise by making press it with bed or ground nd make sperm out .is the save process ? that all i did .now tell me that it will effect my fertality or not ? nd if i skip doing so then ?
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012
Thanks for query,
Masturbation is not harmful if it is done in one period or many.
The resting condition penis deviation towards left is not an abnormal thing. so nothing to worry.
You ca not save anything by any practice of pressing.
Masturbation does not affect your fertility.
It is a physiological need of male it will not harm you. but any excess is poison so control yourself being too much involved in one act.
Do some yoga to divert your mind .