Does masturbating causes weekness ?

I am masturbating for past 7 months and i almost masturbate daily, and now i m feeling weekness. Whenever i sit to study i feel like sleeping. Please help me, I m 16 male. Please tell me as soon as you can.............. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 10 Apr 2011
Hello Rohan
Welcome to health care magic forum
Masturbation is a normal human phenomenon seen both in male & female ,so stop thinking about it .weakness & strength of penis is not effected by masturbation.Start doing anal squeezing exercise & pelvic floor exercise regularly. excess of every thing is bad.Wish you good health
Disclaimer