Does masturbating cause any effect on my height growth ?

I masturbate about 7 times a week for the last 4 years. Does this affect my height in any way? I m 16
Asked On : Tue, 28 Jun 2011
hello dear dont worry, masturbation is safe and has nothing to do with height problems.To increase your height take a good balanced diet.milk and soyabeans will help.
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
masturbation has nothing to do with height.
Do running,jogging,swimming,
Take high protein diet.
ok and bye.
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Hello
No ,masturbation don`t effect height ,it is normal with in limit.excess of every thing is bad.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”