Does masturbating 2 or 3 times weekly affect health? How to stop sex thoughts from affecting study?

i am 24 year old .i am college student. i should take masterbuting weekly once ,some times two,three times it affect my health, or my study please tell then, i have a white hair in young age what reason tell ,then i need to constraint on my study but sex thinking should affect my study so how to control the sex thinking habit please tell me.food control or yoga kind of excise .....please tell me then me make clear......please thank you..... by ......sathish kumar....
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013