Does low iron and gestational diabetes cause sudden headache,dizziness and blurred vision during 30 weeks of pregnancy ?

My 15 years old, pregnant 30 weeks, low iron and gestational diabetes . sudden headache , dizziness , blurred vision , nausea turning into hyperventalating. just got back from er and every test was done, oh elevated deedimer results and low homagloben, catscan of head, legs, a chest radiation of some sort to make sure no clot in lungs, no pain or problems with baby. started suddenly at a store and worsened while at hospital, Doc said he was admitting her for observation, but then sent her to labor and delivery and midwife said baby was fine and she was discharged and just took shower looks very pale, got hot then dizzy. any info from desperate mom
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jul 2011