Does long-term use of Alfoo or Afdura cause ejaculation problems? Have reduced semen content

does continuous taking tablet alfoo or afdura cause ejaculation problems. I experienced ejaculation problems like reduction in the semen content.. Does this problem get solved once I stop taking these medicines or is it a permanent probem. I am 63 yrs old. I had prostate infection for which I had taken antibiotics for about a month. Noe the urine exam has shown nogrowth but still some burning at uthera and groin area is there. The doctor asked me to stop antibiotics and take Afdura and Urotel/Suri.Email : YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012