Does lipase and serum variance cause any damage to my pancreas ?

sir my name is ajay M/40 before week iwas suffering by atomacache i went to one doctor he said its pain of accidity but i did not got any realeaf my then he asked me for unltasound but that was also ok lever ,pennkriyas, kidney ,gall blodder. but finally i changed my doctor he asked me take a test of lipase and sirum test and my lipase test report is normal190 unit and mine is 270 unit and sierum test was normal 90 and mine was 163 unit then doctor addmitted at hospital now no pain sirum is 94 unit and lipase is 235 unit still am taking antibiotic and semi liquid food am alcoholic
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011