Does late periods and minor abdominal cramps indicate pregnancy ?

I m 16 years old and in the past month my boyfriend and I have had sex 3 times, using a condom of course. To my knowledge, none of the condoms broke and no semen has been inside of me, but here I am 3 days past my period and worried sick. I keep track of my cycle on a calendar and my period usually comes a few days BEFORE my last one. So I find it unusual that I haven t gotten it yet. Last night I had cramps that woke me up and even had to take medication. Since then I ve had minor cramps. Today I noticed watery vaginal discharge and some white clumps in it. Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 8 Jun 2011